- Ask customers for a video testimonial via dedicated link or QR code. This link and code will enable the customer to record their video with one click.
- VideoRequest will alert you when a video has been recorded.
- Share customer video on websites, in marketing materials, or any prospect touchpoint.
- Simple way to ask customers to provide a quick testimonial about their experience with a product or service.
- Place company branding so the app and recording experience is branded for your organization.
- Video editing tool to create shareable clips.
- Embed videos on websites, in emails, and on social media.
- Create a video gallery to display the best video testimonials in one page that you can share with prospective customers.
- Create a video and email it with the ability for others to respond back with a video.
- Video analytics that track clicks, video playback and replies.
- Integrate VideoRequest with your CRM.
VideoReview by Insightpath is offered via three plans to choose from starting with the Start plan which is priced at $29 a month. Packaging is based on the number of videos created per month and access to customer success consulting.
Customer reviews and feedback
This program was very easy to use and the end result was great. I liked how the app gave you a countdown while doing your video and how it gave you the option of replaying the video prior to sending it. I think it’s a great tool.